Terms & Conditions
1. Access is via your user name and password, which is personal to you. You must therefore not allow your user name and password to be used by anyone else, and must not permit or assist anyone who is not a registered user to gain access to any part of Sanzio’s Click and Collect service. You must also immediately notify us if a third party obtains your user name and/or password or email address by emailing us via email@example.com
You can change your password at any time by clicking the "Change my Password” button at the top of the Sanzio’s Click and Collect site.
2. PLACING AN ORDER
1. To make a purchase, simply browse Sanzio’s Click and Collect Site and click on any items that you wish to add to your order. After you have finished your selection, please click on "finish order" and you will be asked for a few details.
2. If you make an order during busy times, we might sometimes be running late with your order and we will try to notify you. We cannot take any responsibility should we are delayed with your order.
3. Any order you make for products in Sanzio’s Click and Collect is an offer by you to purchase such meal (subject to these terms and conditions), and acceptance of any order is at Sanzio’s sole discretion. An order is deemed to have been accepted by Sanzio only when you receive email confirmation to this effect. Once we have accepted your order, there may be occasions where, for quality reasons or for other reasons beyond our control, it will not be possible to complete your order in full. In such cases, we will contact you and ask you to amend your order.
3. PRICE AND PAYMENT
1. The price will be as set out in Sanzio's published price list (shown on the Sanzio’s Click and Collect), current at the date of order of the products.
2. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. We accept payment on-line by most leading credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Delta. Payment will be charged against your card at the time of order.
1.All the food must be checked at the time of collection. Our food is produced on the order and mistakes can happen sometimes so please check your food before leaving Sanzio.
If any part of an order is found to be missing (or is rejected) on collection, the customer must inform Sanzio immediately, while still at the restaurant, by speaking to the manager.
However if you realised we missed something once you are at home, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and the manger will respond within 24h.
Once order is placed, unfortunately it cannot be cancelled as we do not have that option on our software.
6. TERMS OF SUPPLY
1. Sanzio food is supplied strictly for direct customer use. Under no circumstances is our food to be re-sold to a third party or offered at subsidised or inflated rates to a third party. This restriction also applies to in-house catering arrangements where contract caterers are ordering on behalf of clients.
2. Customers will comply with any instructions and recommendations of Sanzio in relation to the storage and use of the products
1. The liability of Sanzio in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise in respect of any food collected or otherwise in connection with an order or for any loss, injury or damage attributable directly or indirectly thereto will at the sole option of Sanzio, be limited to: (a) replacement products (at Sanzio's expense) to be provided for collection; or (b) refunding any sums paid to Sanzio for the products.
2. Sanzio will not be liable (whether or not caused by Sanzio's negligence) for any loss of profit or goodwill or opportunity or reputation suffered or incurred by or any third party, nor for any indirect or consequential loss.
3. Sanzio will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage attributable directly or indirectly to any use of or inability to use the Sanzio Click and Collect website by you including (but not by way of limitation) any inaccessibility or malfunctioning of the website or any viruses passed to your computer from the Sanzio’s Click and Collect website.
8. USE OF MATERIAL ON SANZIO’S CLICK & COLLECT SITE
All rights in the site design, computer codes, text, graphics and other content, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof (the "Materials") belong to Sanzio or its licensors. You may print or download portions of this site and make copies of these for your own personal use only. Any other use (including without limitation any further reproduction, storage or transmission to anyone) of any Materials without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
9. CONTACTING US
If you need to contact us, please email us at email@example.com Alternatively, you can call on 020 8830 5221 or write to us at Sanzio , 26 Station Parade, London NW2 4NH
1. Sanzio reserves the right to amend the terms of this Agreement from time to time. Your continued use of any part of the Sanzio’s Click and Collect after any such amendment will constitute your acceptance of the amendment or amendments concerned. You should therefore regularly visit these terms and conditions to ensure that you keep up to date with your rights and obligations under this Agreement. If any such amendments are considered in the reasonable opinion of Sanzio to be material, notice of the amendments will be emailed to all registered users of the Sanzio’s Click and Collect Site at their registered email address.
2. If you do not wish to accept an amendment you should immediately withdraw your registration to the Sanzio’s Click and Collect by emailing us.
1. Although we will aim to provide uninterrupted access to the Sanzio’s Click and Collect Site, we cannot guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay which may occur to anyone visiting or wishing to visit the Sanzio’s Click and Collect page.
2. In the event we cannot fulfil obligations to you under this agreement due to any event beyond our reasonable control, we will notify you and we will be relieved of our obligations to you under these terms and conditions to the extent such performance is hindered by such an event.
This Agreement is governed by English law and both we and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. ALLERGY WARNING
If you inform us of your allergy, Sanzio’s team will do everything possible to prevent traces, but all major allergen foods are used in our kitchen and as such Sanzio shall not be held liable for